Founded almost 100 years ago, my client is a leader as a Community Bank in rural Iowa. Current Bank asset size just over $110mm.
- Two Bank Holding Company
- Family-Owned State Chartered Bank
- Strong financial numbers in recent years and very low non-performing loans
Here’s why you should be interested:
- Opportunity to oversee all aspects of this bank
- Small town charm, big city opportunity!
- They strive to be innovative and offer a caring and collaborative culture
- Work with a Bank that is extremely efficient
- Tremendous opportunity to make a meaningful difference
The Bank President is responsible for managing all bank Operations and Lending.
- Oversee all aspects of running the bank, including setting strategy, managing employees and ensuring the Bank meets its financial goals
- Ensure all operations meet client expectations
- Create effective policies
- Manage marketing and develop new banking services
- Oversee Bank’s budget to ensure it aligns with the institution’s strategic objectives
- Provide leadership and direction to employees by setting an example through behavior and culture
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, business partners and other stakeholders
- Ensure all banking laws and regulations are followed in order to maintain compliance with federal standards
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of running this small bank with ~$115m in assets, supervising a staff of 8.
Education & Experience
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive, proven management experience and leadership skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Professional demeaner and strong code of ethics.
- Strategic and creative thinking.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- In-depth knowledge of banking regulations.
- Strong financial analysis ability and prior ALCO experience.
- Prefer farm background and agricultural lending experience.
10-15+ years’ experience in banking, including all lending areas